Eat DELICIOUS, AUTHENTIC Vietnamese Foods in Little Saigon of Orange County, California with my girls! Try savoury Vietnamese dumplings from banh beo to banh it ram! Taste sweet Vietnamese desserts & sizzling Vietnamese seafood. Join the #Familee
Like this video? Please help give it a thumbs up, comment, and share with a friend! Your extra love helps keep this channel going. I appreciate you, thank you dearly.
Little Saigon, Orange County is the largest Little Saigon in the United States! Visit Vietnam without stepping on a plane. It’s bursting with Vietnamese restaurants and authentic Vietnamese eats.
The BEST Vietnamese food in California!
Vietnamese Foods in this Video Include:
1. Che Hoa Cau – a sticky Vietnamese dessert made with mung bean pudding style
2. Xoi Khuc – a sticky rice dumpling ball with pork filling
3. Banh Da Lan – a steamed layer cake with pandan jelly and mung bean filling
4. Banh Beo – steamed rice flour cakes with shredded shrimp, pair with fish sauce
5. Banh It Ram – fried sticky rice dumplings with sauteed shrimps and pork stacked onto of a crispy fried rice cracker
6. Banh Bot Loc – a Vietnamese clear shrimp and pork dumpling. Translucent, savoury and sweet!
7. Banh Cuon Thit Nuong – rice paper with lemongrass grilled beef
8. Cococane – coconut water with sugarcane!
9. We tried a bunch of Vietnamese styled seafood. The restaurant name is Tram Chim. The first restaurant is Quan Ly.
Babes featured in this video:
Hi! I’m TJ, travel vlogger and digital nomad. I create travel videos sharing cultures, destinations, and delicious street food around the world. This channel is meant to inspire adventure and the courage to pursue your daydreams.
Follow on Instagram:
Find on Facebook:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To fund my travels and the work on this channel, I pick up freelance projects from social media to photography to video editing.
If only 10% of the familee pledge $1 a month, that’d be enough for me to do youtube full-time and create videos for you on a consistent basis! You get perks and extra love in return! Consider becoming a patron today →
Where I get my royalty free music for Youtube videos→
What I Use to Vlog! BEST Compact Camera Equipment →
I use Airbnb to stay at cozy homes around the world! Here’s $40 free credit to get you started →